- Have your government issued driver’s license or picture ID on hand. The examiner will ask to see this when they arrive.
- Drink a glass of water about an hour before the appointment to get ready to provide a urine sample.
- Avoid smoking, caffeine, and strenuous activity/exercise for approx. two hours before the exam.
- Avoid alcoholic beverages and/or nasal decongestants for 24 hours prior to your exam.
- Wear a short-sleeved shirt or a shirt with sleeves that can be easily rolled up.
- If you require a large blood pressure cuff or a scale that exceeds 300 pounds, please either tell the examiner when confirming your appointment or send us a support message.
- If a fasting blood profile is required, the examiner will let you know when they call to confirm your appointment. During the fast, you are allowed to drink water.
- If you’ve been advised not to fast due to medical reasons, please give APPS a call at 800-411-2777.
Most importantly, try to remain relaxed for at least 1 hour prior to your exam for your results be the most accurate.
Please note that all information obtained during the exam is strictly confidential and your test results will be sent only to Vantis Life to be used in the underwriting process.