When completing your life insurance application, be sure that all required information is input accurately and in the correct format.
- Your first and last name should match your Social Security card and driver's license (i.e. Robert, not Rob, Bob, Bobby, etc.)
- Social Security number in XXX-XX-XXXX format
- Date of birth in MM-DD-YYYY format
- Physical address in the standardized format and not a P.O. Box address (ie 100 Main St. Apt 2B, Everytown, NY 12345)
- Phone number in XXX-XXX-XXXX format
- Email address spelled correctly
Be sure to check for typos—it can be easy to swap a number or two when inputting a phone number or SSN. If the system is still unable to verify your identity, unfortunately, we're unable to do anything beyond that to override the decision.